[3830] CQWW CW DR1A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DR1A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:56:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DL1MGB DL3BPC DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  447    17       66
   80: 1713    31       98
   40: 2407    37      127
   20: 2427    36      128
   15: 1551    36      128
   10:  169    23       69
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute decision to go for Multi/Two, with only 3 operators. Normally the
plan was to do construction work on our new station building over the weekend -
and not take part at all - but we ran out of material on Friday. So what else
could we do than jump in the contest?
We have also collected some more excuses like our two 10m antenna systems were
stuck to North and West, and we couldn't turn them due to ongoing maintenance
work... But still were able to get some multipliers in the log... :-)

73 Ben
DL6FBL