[3830] CQWW CW N5AW SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5AW SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:25:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: TX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1502    33      104
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1502    33      104  Total Score = 562,796

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Have antenna issues on other bands plus not really up to a marathon effort so
opted for single band 15. Nice to see it in good shape again. Other than
openings a little shorter with less daylight conditions, were even better than
for the phone contest. Interesting that N4OGW and I have similar antennas and
scores are very close. I'm sure some of the big gun east coast stations will
blow us away but it was a fun weekend.  QSO numbers are inflated with 86 USA
zero point Q's. Several even tried to dupe me. Well at least you can say these
folks are contesting - most just don't have a clue about the rules.

Think I worked every entity and zone I heard. Missed zones 17, 18, 22, 23, 26,
34 and 39. Lots of normally easy Caribbean mults missing due to the pandemic.
Let's hope things are back to normal next year and conditions should be even
better.

Marv N5AW

  2020 CQ-WW-CW N5AW
     Continent List

                     15
                    ---
      USA calls =    86
   Canada calls =   105
       NA calls =    36
       SA calls =   102
     Euro calls =   775
  African calls =    19
    Asian calls =    22
    Japan calls =   321
    Ocean calls =    58

    Total calls =  1524

The best 60 minute rate was 166/hour from 1344 to 1443
The best 30 minute rate was 196/hour from 1403 to 1432
The best 10 minute rate was 210/hour from 1403 to 1412