[3830] CQWW CW W5WZ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5wz@w5wz.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5WZ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:54:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W5WZ
Operator(s): W5WZ WM5H
Station: W5WZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   37    11       25
   40:   14     9       12
   20:   82    31       38
   15:   26    15       16
   10:   21     4        6
------------------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing serious here at all.  I've been cleaning out and remodeling/repainting
my shop, including the ham shack kitchen, bathroom, and even have begun
repainting the shack.  In between coats of paint, I spent some time on the
radio, but just couldn't get interested in serious contest efforts.

On Sunday Bobby WM5H came out to see the remodel progress and play a little
radio.  I got up from the chair to paint another coat.  My wife came out to shop
and visited.

Sadly, we learned today that the wife of a dear friend to both Bobby and me is
nearing the end of her battle with cancer.  That news took what wind was left
right out of our sails.

Grateful for any time on the radio.  Grateful for any time with friends.

#GiveThanks

--Scott, W5WZ