[3830] CQWW CW AB4PP SOAB Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpkeon340@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4PP SOAB Rookie LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:57:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AB4PP
Operator(s): AB4PP
Station: AB4PP

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:45
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   11     4        4
   40:   48    10       20
   20:   67    14       23
   15:  127    19       50
   10:   31    12       21
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a good time.  Have not done a long contest in a while.  10 and 15 opened and
were full of contacts. Got a long sleep in between my sessions.  Participated in
three sessions.  Had to go shopping and took a break from the radio.  Low power
and did very well in my opinion.  A lot of time was spent trying to contact
other stations who could not hear me, and they were loud here.  Conditions just
were not optimal; but, I had a great time.  Used N1MM logger and might have
enjoyed it more if I could get it to connect to the radio. No joy with that.
Still a work in progress. Have no idea how many CWOPS I worked.
Had to change earphones several times.  Heil set was too uncomfortable.  Took
several breaks to get my legs to wake up. Ran S&P for whole contest.
80 and 40 meters were not good producers for me. Ran SO2R for first time.  Used
K3S with Hex beam at 40 feet and FTDX 3000 with Windom at 65 feet and Vertical.

Had a great time, met a lot of friends and it was quick. Absolutely need to get
the N1MM program hooked to the radio(s) so I can log faster.

de John Paul // AB4PP