[3830] CQWW CW YU7XX(YT1HA) SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YU7XX(YT1HA) SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:26:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: YU7XX
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: YU7XX

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Batrovci
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:
   40: 3758    37      133
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Thanks to Hacko family (YU7U Brane and Nick VK2DX)for opportunity to operate my
favorite band from they lovely location.
First hour 206 qso.
Great propagation on 40 meters!
Problems with cw interface. Twelve hours or more i used Begali key and my hand
almost died:)But it was worth every single qso. I resolved the problem on sunday
and after that was easy. Last hour again i took Begali key and it was a run with
SN3A. It was crazy:)Thanks again to all, especially EY8MM Mr. Nodir who gave me
a call and after logging the contact result was one million points.
73 Zik YT1HA @YU7XX location.

P.S BTW Serbian record on 40m assisted is 1,228,528 by me back in 2018.
With this corona situation...
It's a pitty i missed so much lot of DX-peditions and score could be much
higher.