[3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 02:51:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   38     9       12
   40:  145    21       30
   20:  206    20       39
   15:  178    23       37
   10:   25     9       12
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Had fun+patience with no beam & a barefoot again.
Nice to see 15m come back to life.
Still have to wait good 10m open, though.
This time adding 40m inv.v 10mtrs high did work well.
But no ant for 160m yet, so tried to work one JA using 80-10m butternut vert for
precious mults luckily.
Having nice open to EU on 80m the last morning for 30 minutes at my sunrise gave
me new zone(15) & multis.
Many thanks for hearing & picking me up, guys!
But sorry about having worked out of 24hours operation.
So again will enter Classic Overlay
for the first 24hours result as follows;

Band     QSOs    ZN   Cty
 1.8       1      1    1
 3.5      19      6    6
   7     104     21   29
  14     178     19   39
  21     167     22   37
  28      25      9   12
Total    494     78  124
Score: 224,826

Don't know how to post the above Classic Overlay scores at the sane time.