[3830] CQWW CW W2JC SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 3820@jimcooper.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2JC SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 03:26:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W2JC
Operator(s): W2JC
Station: W2JC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 26:15

  160:
   80:   47    11       21
   40:  103    12       39
   20:   86    19       31
   15:  114    14       39
   10:   36     8       12
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

whew...  I'm sure sore from sitting, but I can't
believe the results from my little ic-7000 and
the dipoles/hex beam.  It was amazingly evident
that the hex beam has a narrow beam on 10m and
15m for sure.

Sunday morning on 10m and 15m it seemed like
every station I called came back on the first call ...
I am not used to that!   I'm used to having to WORK
to get responses!   and sunday about 2100z five
Japanese stations in a row came back to me on the
first call, even though I could hardly hear them.

And the 'psycho trap' of these contest really roped
me in again ... "the more contacts (and multipliers) you
make, the FASTER your score gets bigger" ...