[3830] CQWW CW KF6NCX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KF6NCX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:47:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:  10      4        3
   40:  13      7        8
   20:  23      8       10
   15:  47     14       17
   10:   2      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  95     34       39  Total Score = 16,717

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs! This contest was a lot of fun. I hear the sunspots played a
part. It was a welcome surprise to find 15 meters really open -- and actually
very hot at times. And 10 meters was open a bit, also. A really big surprise was
working South Africa Friday evening on 40 meters. I worked China, Fiji, Wales,
Australia ... and other distant lands. Who could ask for more? 73, Larry