[3830] CQWW CW W4GE SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4GE SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:00:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:00

  160:    8     6        6
   80:   96    14       43
   40:  188    26       68
   20:   90    23       46
   15:   82    22       48
   10:   36    10       13
------------------------------
Total:  500   101      224  Total Score = 443,625

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Wow!  Unexpectedly better than I thought.  Wish I had planned more time.  All
bands were in play, the equipment didn't break down, the WX was miserable
outside, and I'm still playing on CW.  Got my 500th Q at 23:59 Sunday.  Very
sweet! Life is good....

Same old same old:

Rigs 2 x (K3 + P3), KPA1500, Acom 1500.

TX Antennas: 80M 1/4 wave vertical, base loaded for 160, 40M 1/4 wave vertical
with elevated radials, Hex Beam at 35 ft.

Low band RX Antennas: ENE, NW, SW Pennants, Pixel loop.

Thanks to all for playing this wonderful sport with grace and comradery.

Rick
W4GE