[3830] CQWW CW 9H1XT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sciclunajohn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9H1XT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:37:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: 9H1XT
Operator(s): 9H1XT
Station: 9H1XT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Xghajra, Malta
Operating Time (hrs): 30:22

  160:  172     7       34
   80:  215     9       46
   40:  372    20       55
   20:  491    20       64
   15:  340    25       61
   10:  255    20       39
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First time I have worked alone for such a long time. Propagation was very good
most of the time. In these conditions the key factor is how well you can dissect
the calls from the obvious pile ups. This, I am not very good at and I guess
there are many dissapointed callers who gave up. I apologise for this and will
try to operate and train more to improve. Otherwise it was great to work
NA,BA,and JA on 10m even at night. I went up and down the bands regularly even
with some surprises as the propagation had built up. I managed 30 hours and
really feel guilty that I stopped early.All lessons to be remembered. This was
my most itense period on the rig ever. Great time.