[3830] CQWW CW IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:17:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: IR7T
Operator(s): I7DFV IK7MIY IK7YTT
Station: IK7YTT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   85     7       33
   80:  725    17       63
   40:  739    29       93
   20:  944    25       69
   15:  930    33      100
   10:   87    11       37
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

we made the contest to practice cw. 1 station was used for running by the only
real cw operator, the other was used for training purpose.

We didn't participate full time plus had some technical issues in the middle.
lost 1 amplifier the day before the contest.
lost 160mt antenna in the middle of the first night. repaired on Saturday
morning and lost again in the middle of Saturday night when started the bad
weather and the rain.so we decided to give up on 160 for the rest of the
contest.

see you in next contest
Andy ik7ytt