[3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:31:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  78     16       25
------------------------------
Total:  78     16       25  Total Score = 8,651

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-101MP,AL-1200, 4 element quad at 40 feet. This contest is on the same
weekend as the second weekend of the ARRL EME contest and I did that contest
from 00:00-08:30 UTC each day when the moon was up. I could not resist the good
SFI and had to still spend a few hours during the day on 10 meters to have fun
with the new radio and get some good code practice. It was nice to hear 10
meters opening up again.