[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:05:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   30     9       10
   40:   91    17       38
   20:  157    18       52
   15:  160    16       52
   10:   12     8        8
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Now, that was FUN!!!  It was a real joy to see 15 meters open both mornings.  A
real bonanza for us little pistol S&P folks.  The 'Golden Ears Award' goes
to TM5EE for being the only EU station to hear my peanut whistle on 80 meters.
I appreciate all of you digging me out with lots of repeats. Thanks - 73  tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts    Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15) and an
Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.