[3830] CQWW CW OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:23:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1MM OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  320    11       49
   80:  839    27       83
   40: 1643    35      112
   20: 1034    35      115
   15:  835    34      120
   10:  189    17       73
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thanks to the OH1AF repair crew we got our storm-beaten 80m GP up 3 days before
the contest and we were able to run all bands. This was basicly two men
operation: Timos OH1NOA and OH1TM both stayed awake 45+ hours, OH1MM joined on
Saturday afternoon for some hours. The run station was on the air 48 hours, the
mult station not all the time - the second operator took 10 minute power naps
here and there.

Because we finally got nice number of sunspots, we expected the good high bands.
Well, they were decent but we expected much more. 15m was spotty, no JA runs, no
real DX pileups on 10m. Anyhow 40m was great and 80m and 160m at least OK.

The best 60min rate was 200 qsos on Sat morning - no inband stations here.

2 x FT1000MP & 2 x PA with N1MM+
160m inv Vee
80m GP
40m 3/2el yagi + 2el yagi