[3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:32:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Remote Operation

  160:    5     4        4
   80:   18     8       10
   40:   62    18       32
   20:  260    27       51
   15:  270    22       40
   10:   42     9       11
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great to have 15 and 10 meters open, although not quite like
they are at the top of the solar cycle.  Heard limited
EU on 15, but many EA stations.  20 meter EU opening was
not very good Saturday, better Sunday, but signals
were not plentiful or strong from that part of the world
to Southern California.  Perhaps I did not get on early
enough each morning.   My local QRN made operating
40/80 a real drag but I worked some DX that made it above
it.  All in all, lots of activity, decent conditions, and good
fun.  Thanks for the QSOs.    dana