[3830] CQWW CW AB4B SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 19:38:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  455    27      100
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Casual P/T effort on my part. Just a phone op trying to get wound up
in this mode. All S&P QSO as my brain doesn't communicate to my finger tips
very well to run pile-ups. Great activity on the band though I missed the Friday
start due to T-storms in the area.

As for prop it was OK though I couldn't here any of the SE Asia stations that
were being spotted to include no BY. A month before in the SSB version of this
event we had SE Asia prop with 30 points less of SFI...go figure. Also no deep
middle east sigs heard just 4X and TA here in NW Alabama. Oh Roll Tide!

Packet/cluster pile-up's were brutal at times but that was to be expected
especially with fewer Caribbean stations active.

Hope Ole Sol continues to this activity through the winter months. Seems op's
got excited to see the solar index increase the week prior to the event and
showed up to play during the event.

Thanks to the CW community putting up with my paltry CW operating skills and all
the QSO's.

Station:  FTDX101D to an old Alpha87A into a 5el yagi @80ft

CU all in the next event " Lord will'n and the creek don't rise"

Tim , AB4b Toonersville AL   !!! ROLL TIDE !!!