[3830] CQWW CW N7GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 04:08:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    12       16
   80:   49    15       22
   40:   99    24       43
   20:  158    28       62
   15:  161    25       48
   10:   64    15       29
------------------------------
Total:  561   120      211  Total Score = 498,155

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Other commitments for Holiday weekend kept me from putting in full effort, but
wanted to maximize points for the club and operated as much as I could when i
could
Was great to see the SFI up and fun on 15 and 10 meters...
Also got on 40 for the last 30 minutes of contest and found it to be  open to EU
for me,which made it fun but frantic  searching for new mults
I was able to do one clean sweep this contest... with ZF1A..
Also heard LOTS of Outlaws hammering away,, making lots of NOISE on the bands!!
Go OUTLAWS!!!
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG