[3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba@ha3ln.hu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:25:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  241    12       50
   80:  856    21       74
   40: 1345    34      107
   20: 1345    31       99
   15:   38    21       30
   10:   32     7       11
------------------------------

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

...got a lot of laptop related issues.
- the USB to serial converter did forget the COM port settings every now and
  then. Could not find the cause but most probably RFI got into it
- due to unreasonable high CPU load the transmission started to be scattered
  making it difficult to read by the callers. This symptom was never seen
  before.
- and even it frozen not much before the end.

- the rotator built up pretty significant azimuthal offset when turned it to
  south. Found out only during Sat morning which made me to "visually
control"

- secondary PA relay's started to stick. Almost every other switch stuck on TX

But the definite finisher was the point when I realized that 15m will be open
and will make my effort a play only. However this could've been kinda obvious
even before the contest start when the SSN meter showed 67...

Thanks a lot for the calls.

CUL in CQ160m.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN