[3830] CWopsT K3PP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3PP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 04:05:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 3

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  44
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  44  Mults = 44  Total Score = 1,936

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Well ... THAT was different! I decided to try another twist tonight. I almost
always run HP, but I thought I'd try my recently built QCX-80 on for the 0300
CWT. My usual vertical yielded nothing after about 6 minutes, so I switched to
my low dipole and I finally got answers. I was just hoping to get about 20, but
I was pleasantly surprised when I logged so many more! You people have GREAT
EARS! I promise to not inflict this upon you very often, but yes, I'll do it
again! It was fun! THANK YOU ALL!! VY 73 de Glenn K3PP