[3830] CQWW CW K3KU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3KU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 16:29:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    8     4        5
   80:   39     7       19
   40:   46     8       24
   20:   21     8       12
   15:   50    11       27
   10:    7     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just fooling around Saturday night and Sunday.  If my Home Depot order for my
current project had arrived, I'd have spent even less time in the 'Test.  Maybe.
 It was fun to make some QSOs on 15M and 10M.  I even had a run of 16 Q's on
15M.

The previous weekend in SS SSB I had missed six Sections: MAR, PE, EWA, BC(!)
AK, and NT.  In CQ WW CW I worked all of those except EWA and NT.  Sigh.

I made my goal of at least one DX QSO on every band, but on 160M I did not get
out of North America, and no Europeans on 10M.

Sometimes I felt like I was in the All Brazil QSO Party, and sometimes I felt
like I was in an RAC contest.  That's OK; I love working Canadians, and I hope
they remember me on Canada Day.   And in next year's SS CW and SSB.