[3830] CQWW CW LU2DX SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LU2DX SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:59:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LU2DX
Operator(s): LU2DX
Station: LU2DX

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: LosProfes station
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1683    28       81
------------------------------
Total: 1683    28       81  Total Score = 532,901

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

I really want to thank all of you that called me during the contest.
My Rx was not as good as usual, as got some new sporadic power-line
interference.
So thanks for repeating when needed and for your overall patience during
pile-ups.

Conditions are improving rapidly on 10m, as first sunspots of new solar cycle
are ionizing F2 layer.

In this edition I almost tripled my 2019 QSO performance.

Just for example, I was very pleased to be called by VU2AE long path.
And also for working VR2XAN over the South Pole.

Our unique amplifier at LosProfes station (an old Heathkit SB-220) got damaged
during last Phone leg, in October.
So I was happy to get it repaired just ready for this CW edition; and it
performed really well, at a continuous 800W rate.

I had to be out of contest for some key moments, turning all off for almost 2
hours at peak condx on Saturday, as a huge thunderstorm was over me.

I wish to congratulate LW2DOD and PP5RT for outstanding performance and fair
competition in my category.
To LR1E Daniel (LW6DG) for his new deployment for 10m.
And specially to PY2YU for getting amazing 132 mults in the Assisted category.

Nothing damaged.
So looking forward to ARRL-10m contest in a few more days.

Rick LU2DX

IC-7610
SB-220 800W
4 el monobander, fixed to N.A. @20 mh