[3830] CQWW CW KP3DX(@NP4Z) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP3DX(@NP4Z) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 02:24:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KP3DX
Operator(s): KP3DX
Station: NP4Z

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  125    11       32
   80:  860    20       65
   40: 1530    28       78
   20: 1339    32       81
   15: 1790    29       80
   10:  802    18       44
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Well I have to admit that im very frustrated, I felt ready and good for the
contest, last year did very well and my hopes were hi to make over 8k Qsos from
PR, considering that there were going to be many other operations I thought it
was possible since last year I had broke over 7600 qsos.

The station was ready and the new flex setup with pgxl seemed to be in perfect
shape. This was my first time in many years to use DXlog and I really liked how
well was the OTRSP configuration working without the 1k cables lying around. I
had used the flex dxlog combination on SS a couple of weeks before and all
played fine using 2BISQ.

The contest starts and when I started working stations at high rate I noticed
that something was creating that partial logs would be logged and I had to edit
almost every so. finally found out that I couldn't log at hi speed because It
would create this problem, also noticed other craziness happening at time with
the logging. I spent a few hours trying different thing but the only thing that
would make it work was to log at a lower pace.

Of course that took away the chances of making a personal best score and for the
rest of the weekend I decided just to have fun, on Sunday I couldn't stay
motivated so decided to activate the cluster and pick up countries and just have
fun around the bands... not sure what happened but others also reported a
similar problem. a year its an awful long time to wait for the next WW, but it
is what it is.. perhaps more time to make the coveted 70 qso s/10 min on morse
runner bsiq. Congrats to all, Chris, Dan, Juan , john,dave Nate and the rest of
the fantastic operators that grace our bands.
Stay safe..  Felipe NP4Z