[3830] CQWW CW W9KKN(@NW6P) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W9KKN(@NW6P) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 07:01:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   18    13       15
   40:  503    31       68
   20:  441    29       61
   15:  179    28       61
   10:   38    16       23
------------------------------
Total: 1179   117       10  Total Score = 1,158,762

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As always, thanks to Tom/NW6P for the continued use of his station!

This was a very casual effort for me -- mostly to hand out a few QSOs to friends
and get better at CW. I had considered going for something much more serious,
but it has been an exhausting couple of weeks driving to and from ND7K/N6WIN and
W7RN, so I ultimately decided that it was a bad idea. This weekend, I was able
to take a lot of breaks here and there and keep a steady pace all weekend and
managed to hit my goal of a megapoint easily from NW6P's fantastic station. I
really tried to get a 160m antenna up an hour before the contest, but
unfortunately, it didn't load up.

Also, in theory, I was on call in case anything technical went wrong with
ZF2MJ's remote effort @ZF1A.

Much congratulations to TI7W, ZF1A, and CR6K for showing unbelievable efforts
this weekend that continue to inspire me to keep pushing along in this hobby.

73, and see you in the next one!

--Bill/W9KKN