[3830] ARRL 160 N5DUW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxaddict@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N5DUW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 14:15:42 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N5DUW
Operator(s): N5DUW
Station: N5DUW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

Total:  QSOs = 32  Sections = 15  Countries = 2  Total Score = 1,190

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I believe this is my first ARRL160CW contest to ever actually work and submit a
log for.  Marginal antenna at best - 80-10 OCF at 18' at the peak, about about
5' at the ends.  Dealt with noise ranging from s9 to 30 over.  Had to work
diligently to get those 32 Q's! Also had RF issues anytime I attempted to call
CQ, so this is all S&P.  Had fun and generated a FEW points for CTDXCC.
Antenna situation should be better by next contest!