[3830] ARRL 160 N3HEE SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N3HEE SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 14:59:48 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 890  Sections = 81  Countries = 19  Total Score = 175,488

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time trying low power and first time operating this contest from my SC
QTH. This was my best start in this contest with over 200 Q's the first two
hours and over 650 Q's in the log the first night. Lots of activity in general.
Not much heard or worked from EU. Had fun watching W9XT on the online scoreboard
to keep me going when I wanted to go to bed. We were running a very close race
until I fell a bit short at the very end. Lots of QRN later in the second night
from Atlantic storm. Got on an hour later than I wanted the second morning but
still managed to work one mult (BC) and handful of Q's. Heard a JA the second
morning but he was not hearing too many callers.  I was still working mid west
stations 2 full hours after sunrise Sunday morning.  Probably spent too much
time trying to work VE4GV and VA7DX the second night. Missed MB and NT for the
sweep.

K3/100W with inverted L over 21 radials.  No RX antenna.

Joe
N3HEE