[3830] ARRL 160 K9MA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9ma@sdellington.us
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K9MA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 16:14:27 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K9MA
Operator(s): K9MA
Station: K9MA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 14:46

Total:  QSOs = 1149  Sections = 80  Countries = 16  Total Score = 225,216

Club:

Comments:

Note that N1MM+ did not seem to count multipliers right, so I did a manual count
and corrected the score. I'll let the contest committee sort that out.

Lots of activity, but little DX propagation. Many signals well down in the ESP
range. No doubt others I didn't hear at all. Thanks to utility repairs last
summer, local line noise was lower than it's been in a while. I had more QSO's
than last year, but a lower score. As usual, after the high rate runs of Friday
night, things really slowed down. S&P was extremely slow due to all the
dupes, and running required great patience. Running also produced plenty of
dupes. I stuck it out longer than usual by reading while waiting for a reply,
leading to some QLF moments. Sorry about that.

Thanks for all the Q's!

--

K3, KPA1500, AL-82
Shunt fed tower