[3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 16:43:41 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N4HB
Operator(s): N4HB
Station: N4HB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.25

Total:  QSOs = 870  Sections = 73  Countries = 21  Total Score = 171,738

Club:

Comments:

It was good to get back on 160! I had lost all my beverages and inverted
"L" antennas in a Hurricane this summer.  I was able to get the
"L" and my N/E beverage back up (kind of) and relied on it and my
magnetic loop for receive.

Conditions here were mixed during the weekend. Not much heard from Europe on
Sunday night, but was able to work a few. I was able to grab all the contiguous
states, but didn't get many of the far western ones until late on Sunday
evening.

Thanks to all who I contacted and gave me points! See you next year.