[3830] ARRL 160 K5NA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5NA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 16:45:18 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 1376  Sections = 84  Countries = 32  Total Score = 339,416

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is the 51st year of the ARRL 160M Contest. I have made a QSO in at least 46
of those years.

I think conditions were down a bit this year because I operated longer than and
made a lower score than last year. But that's what happens when those darn sun
spots get in the way.

I managed to work all 84 sections. The first 82 were on Friday night and the
last 2 were Saturday night (VO1HP and VY1CO). I had multiple QSOs with all
sections except SJV, NL, and NT. I can understand NL and NT. But what's up with
SJV? Did that section burn down this summer?

DX worked was 9A, C6, CM, CT, CT3, DL, E7, EA, EA6, F, G, GM, GW, HA, HI, I, JA,
LZ, OK, OM, ON, PJ4, PY, S5, SM, TF, TI, UR, V3, XE, YV, and ZF. The other DX
worked were some ARRL sections. About 3/4 of all multipliers answered my CQs.

I really like this contest and I used to work harder doing it. But now, I just
want to have fun.

73, Richard - K5NA