[3830] ARRL 160 K0VXU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0VXU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 17:03:46 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: kANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 16:36

Total:  QSOs = 962  Sections = 82  Countries = 7  Total Score = 173,906

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922a, Inverted L

Knowing going in that I would not be able to mount a full charge at this one, I
let i all hang out when I was operating.  Mostly running and only a few
S&P.

I tried to concentrate on mults:  missed KL7 and NT in the sections, but mostly
I just ran.  Once in the test I set a goal of 1000 QSOs.  Close, but no cigar
this time.

The XYL was put out when she discoved me at the rig in the early hurs of Sunday
morning.   She thinks I am too old for this nonsense....well maybe.  I did get
an email from W0MB informing me that either My keyer was stuck in the
"CQ" mode or I had fallen asleep.  Others surmized I must have died.
Rumors of my demise are greatly exagerated.

I felt pretty good about my efforts until I saw AC0C's score.  Oh well, there is
always (?) next year.

73,
Russ