[3830] ARRL 160 VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neil.king@telus.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 19:06:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC,
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 386  Sections = 73  Countries = 6  Total Score = 57,451

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was only able to operate on Saturday evening due to a failure of a brand new PC
on Friday.

Once back in action on Saturday evening, I spent some time experimenting with
diversity receive. Once I swapped the antennas around things went a lot smoother
with some nice runs resulting.

I missed 12 sections including 4 in Canada which was a surprise.

Signals to the East were down in general based on recollections of previous
contest years but picked up around local midnight.

Equipment: K3, Acom2000, Keleman trap dipole at 605', full size 160m dipole at
75'.

Thanks to all for the QSO's...much appreciated! See you in the next contest!