[3830] ARRL 160 KX9RT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KX9RT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 21:00:34 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 676  Sections = 80  Countries = 10  Total Score = 115,080

Club:

Comments:

KX3 with KXPA500 @150W to an inverted L, 50up, 80ft out.  This year I put down
more radials that measured less loss, but narrower bandwidth as expected.  I
heard most every spot coming from N1MM's spot feed and very few that I couldn't
work.  There is always room for improvement on the antenna system, but I don't
know the top guys do it.  I am happy with my performance and try to evaluate my
efficiencies.  I beat myself from last year by 100 Q's, but not sure where to go
from here.  Anyway, I had a great time getting the juices flowing with mini
pileups on the first night.  Great conditions overall in my opinion.  As a newb
into this being my second year in the 160 contest, this is a great contest with
a fairly level playing field with a decent wire antenna can go well.