[3830] ARRL 160 KA6BIM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KA6BIM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 01:28:10 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 772  Sections = 83  Countries = 8  Total Score = 153,881

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Missed RI & NL for the sweep. DX included XE,V3,C6,ZF,UA9,VR2,HL&JA.
Score was down by about 25% from last year

Friday night conditions were OK until about 1300 UTC.  I had been staying even
with last years contest.  Then conditions deteriorated and I started falling
behind.  By the end of the first night I was down by about 30 QSO's  The next
night seemed much worse the whole night.  I felt like someone added 30 db of
attenuation to my system.  Rate was much slower. Much shorter range and fewer
DX. Qso's fell way behind last year.  Thanks for the qso's

Dave ka6bim