[3830] ARRL 160 KF6NCX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KF6NCX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 01:53:57 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

Total:  QSOs = 28  Sections = 12  Countries = 2  Total Score = 672

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a relaxing, fun contest. It reminded me of doing 40 meters Sunday
morning on Field Day weekends. It's very quiet and you can work lots of stations
up and down the West Coast. People say 160 is a noisy band but I find it to be
quiet. Maybe that's because my antenna "hears" so little on 160. My
130-foot end-fed wire antenna is made for 10 through 80 meters, but it can be
tuned up for 160, so long as I keep the power low. I'm able to work stations
around the West, more or less. The farthest station I worked was in AB. Thanks
for the QSOs. 73, Larry