[3830] ARRL 160 AB7E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AB7Echo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AB7E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 02:53:24 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AB7E
Operator(s): AB7E
Station: AB7E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 1

Total:  QSOs = 19  Sections = 11  Countries = 2  Total Score = 572

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Loaded up my 80m Inverted-V at 70 feet using my newly built high power antenna
tuner, but stayed with low power to avoid super high voltages on the coax and
connectors.  Heard lots of good stuff because my noise level is so low here ...
even some Europeans ... but couldn't work anything weaker than S7.  At one point
during prime time Saturday evening I called CQ on a clear frequency more than 50
times (I counted) with no reply, so threw in the towel.  Surprisingly, I did
manage to work ZF5T ... great ears.