[3830] ARRL 160 W6YX(W6LD) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jfore79@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W6YX(W6LD) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 22:11:21 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): W6LD
Station: W6YX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stanford, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:46

Total:  QSOs = 516  Sections = 77  Countries = 8  Total Score = 93,840

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got on Saturday night around 9 pm local to test the beverages, including the
recently moved JA beverage.  It turned out to be a lot of fun, so ended up
operating almost until 5 am local.

The conclusion is that beverages are working well (3 of them:  one for EU, one
for JA and one unterminated for E-W) and a significant portion of the Qs would
not have been possible without them.

Another conclusion is that more beverages would be better, especially one for
the Caribbean and SAm and one better optimized for New England.

I was pleased to have 13 JAs call in, even though apparently I missed the best
propagation in that direction that happened after I had pulled the plug.

Thanks for all the Qs!

73,

John, W6LD