[3830] FT RUp N0GTO SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp N0GTO SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 23:14:02 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: N0GTO
Operator(s): N0GTO
Station: N0GTO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Grand Just. Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
   80:
   40:   18
   20:  152
   15:    9
   10:
------------
Total:  187  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 12  Total Score = 11,407

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well in the FT contest I got to participate a whole 6 hours. I then had a major
Gall Bladder attack and went to the emergency room at St. Mary's. If you never
have a gall Bladder attack be thankful, worst pain I've ever experienced. Long
story short they admitted me to the hospital at 5:30 am Sunday morning and I had
Gall Bladder removal surgery yesterday around noonish. They release me today
around noonish.. The FT roundup was fun and the bands were looking like it was
going to be good day and night, I planned on workin as close to 24 hours as I
could get, I got six. My final score was 187 contacts, 57 multipliers for a
total score of 10,659 according to N3FJP. I'm not sure N3FJP is correct because
the didn't have a contest log for the FT Roundup so I used the RTTY Roundup.
We'll see, won't make any difference I still had fun for a short time..