[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 03:28:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 11

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      6
   80:  17     14
   40:  18     15
   20:  12     11
   15:   9      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     53  Total Score = 3,286

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a blast! Fifteen was open to the upper Mid-West, and then it was off
and running. Another magic carpet ride, perhaps my best ever. Bands quiet and
open. I was able to HEAR so well tonight.

Five min segments; 11, 10, 12, 10, 10, and 9. Tnx to KW8N and NA8V for two 160
contacts in the last thirty seconds. A great way to close.

Tnx a four bagger with K0VBU and three baggers with KB5RF, W1NN, K7SV, KW8N,
K4BAI, N0AT, N4AF, and K1GU. Wow! Appreciate local contacts with KB5RF and N5AW.
Also missed my "competition buddy KZ5D, who is prepping (ugh) for a
procedure  tomorrow. Art, ya missed a "good-un" tonight.

73 and tnx for the best thirty minutes in ham radio!

Jim N3BB