[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 06:29:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 44 min

------------
  160:
   80:  109
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  109  Mults = 109  Total Score = 11,881

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was tired after the outside work, so stayed in the house after dinner.  Fell
asleep watching TV on the couch and got up right at the start.  Quickly headed
out to the shack and got things set up. LOTW Sync was still running so went low
power.  Started 16 minutes late. At 0330Z had 34 QSOs, and 68 at 0345.  Nice
smooth run the whole time, so might have had a pretty good score.  Missed a few
guys on the first try because they were zero beat, exactly the same tone.  Need
practice here.

Trying to think of what improvement I can make for next time.  Perhaps run some
coax to the 40 meter vertical, but it needs more radials, and I should run a
trench first.  Still plenty of work.