[3830] ARRL 10 WB4OMM SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sszabo1@cfl.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WB4OMM SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 20:40:46 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   CW:   95    34
  SSB:   65    19
-------------------
Total:  160    53  Total Score = 27,030

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Whew! Like pulling teeth on Sunday......Band was up and down all Sunday, not
much to work that was new.  Saturday was OK, but QSB was in and out too.  I
think I worked all of Brazil and Argentina!  The Big DX here was a D44 (only the
one). Nothing from EU, AS or anywhere else.  Didn't get to work any of Friday
night (and it looks like that was a loss on my part!).  Still had fun.  Always
do!   FTdx3000, N3FJP Software, WinKeyer, N3ZN paddle.....Mosley 3 element beam
at 40 feet.  73 - and Safe and Happy Holidays to all!  Steve WB4OMM