[3830] ARRL 10 W4PM SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4PM SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 21:48:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:41

   CW:  521    64
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  521    64  Total Score = 133,376

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

I never had an opening to EU.  In fact my 10 DX entities were all Caribean or
South America. I never had a good opening to New England and missed CT, NH and
RI in that area.  I also missed a number of VE Provinces as well as ND, DE, WY
and HI and AK. Propagation was great at times allowing runs to various selected
areas of the country.  When it was open to one area you worked nothing else.
There sure are a lot of hams on MN and AZ!
I used my OMNI VII, an ALS-600 at 400 watts out to a 40 Meter EDZ (176' CF at
40' up in the Oak trees).  I'm sure a nice yagi would have made a world of
difference but you use  what you have.  Thanks for the Q's.  See you in the next
contest.

Best wishes to all for the upcoming Holiday season.

Puck W4PM