[3830] ARRL 10 AC6ZM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AC6ZM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:52:42 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  329    54
  SSB:   37    12
-------------------
Total:  366    66  Total Score = 91,740

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The opening on Friday night was spectacular. I was totally surprised when VK's
were calling me on my run frequency. Missed part of the short opening on
Saturday morning and never heard the EU's on Sunday morning. The remainder of
the contest after Friday night never really materialized. I did have short
openings that appeared to be tunnels to TX,CA,MN,IL,WA,IA and NE. Worked a bunch
of CWops, TCG & DDCC which was nice.