[3830] ARRL 10 KB9YOJ SO SSB Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9yoj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KB9YOJ SO SSB Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:50:03 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KB9YOJ
Operator(s): KB9YOJ
Station: KB9YOJ

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: Ellettsville, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22

   CW:
  SSB:  51     18
-------------------
Total:  51     18  Total Score = 1,836

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Low op time and band was closed down for me a lot.  Had better conditions during
the morning hours on Sat/Sun before 12 noon.  Heard some DX stations (South
America and West Africa) but just couldn't cut through the big signals that were
at sea level.  East Coast USA was good for mults today and got my points up.

Used the ZS6BKW antenna tuned to 10M at 60 Feet 100 watts.  I will have
something directional for next time.

Matt
KB9YOJ