[3830] ARRL 10 N3RD SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rd.dave@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N3RD SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 02:18:56 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:20

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  863    91  Total Score = 314,132

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had no intention of spending any significant amount of time in this one.  The
talk leading up to the event was all about meteor scatter QSOs, which didn't
thrill me much.  But out of the gate on Friday night, the band was fanstastic!
"10 meters sounds like a real band," a local commented.  Friday night
exceeded expectations by a mile, but Saturday was disappointing compared to
Friday night.  Sunday we had a short opening to Europe, which added some
excitement.  The rotator got a workout, with all the different openings, as
there is only have a single 10m yagi here.  I hope to remedy that next spring.

73 - Dave N3RD