[3830] ARRL 10 K4MM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4MM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 03:45:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  397    73
  SSB:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  401    76  Total Score = 121,296

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My dad invited me to work a few hours this weekend. We don't have a normal
remote setup, just used Team Viewer and Layed the phone on the speaker for
audio. Tom did most of the operating while I just ran a couple hours. Had some
crazy issues pop up during the week. We played around in the FT8 RU Roundup last
weekend and then on Monday morning, lost all radio control. Kept getting the
Hamlib Error. Tom finally was able to restore control before the contest only to
have it pop up again on Sunday morning, which suddenly fixed itself...hummmm. So
I wish I had gotten on Friday night, sounded like it was mayhem!! Tom did a good
job doing his S&P work with a little running. Was really nice to work a few
EA's and OM2 on Saturday. Sunday morning the condx. were not so good for a low
power station. Lots of QSB and flutter. Had trouble working normally easy
stations in the Northeast only to have a short European opening and working EI
and a few DL stations on the first call...go figure. Thanks to my dad for
letting me have a little fun although Murphy hit pretty hard Sunday morning. I
had no issues hearing the audio threough my cell phone on Saturday, but I
changed my service from T Mobile to Verizon on Saturday afternoon and then had
an issue on Sunday morning. It sounded like there was a noise cancellation
somehow kicking in keeping me from hearing signals until they were loud enought
to break through,,,drove me crazy..anyways I was able to work a handful of
stations until it was time to go back to work! Thanks Dad!!
73's and thanks for the Q's.
TS590SG Barefoot
A4S @40ft.
N1MM Logger