[3830] ARRL 10 K7QA SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7QA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7QA SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 07:05:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 6+

   CW:  190    45
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  190    45  Total Score = 34,200

Club: BigSky

Comments:

10 meters never ceases to amaze me with the ever-changing prop conditions. One
minute the band almost appears dead and then presto, an entire new region starts
appearing. It opened up early and apparently remained open all day long both
days out here with both F and Es prop. Lots of SA in the log. Battled elevated
QRN on my monster tribander and could not pull out many ESP signals. Sorry about
missing those calls so did mostly S&P. Only limited time to play since the
XYL needed a chauffeur for Christmas shopping. But it sure was nice to see a
long overdue full band map on 10 again.