[3830] ARRL 10 KT4Q SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.nc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KT4Q SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:42:03 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

   CW:  174    43
  SSB:  266    36
-------------------
Total:  440    79  Total Score = 103,152

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Since my recent move to North Carolina, my station is still in flux.  Operated
this contest with low power into an OCF 80m Carolina Windom @ 40 feet.  I am not
a CW guy so all CW contacts were S&P.  Phone contact were a mix of Running
which was not very fruitful most of the time and S&P.

I had not planned to operate Friday night as I anticipated the band to be dead,
but since it was very productive I stayed with it until after midnight.  Friday
was a NE propagation pipeline.  Saturday was mostly dead, Sunday produced a
pipeline to the upper Midwest.  Missed IN, NM, ND, AR, and OK.  No DC.  Got a
few XEs, half the Canadian Provinces and No EU.

Hopefully by this time next year I will have my tower up with my Beams and
amplifiers a blazing.

Rig:  Yaesu FTdx5000 MPL @ 150w
Ants: Carolina Windom 80 @ 40', Cushcraft R7 Vertical @ 7'
S/W:  WriteLog Ver 12.38E