[3830] ARRL 10 W1DYJ SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W1DYJ SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 19:28:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   CW:  101    32
  SSB:   34    17
-------------------
Total:  135    49  Total Score = 23,128

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is the 27th year I have participated.  Given the low
SN I didn't expect much. However adding CW to the mix in
2014 has made a real difference (obviously) and this was
the best I've done with the SS# <50.

Friday night started well but with lots of QSB. Both
mornings were good -- with hindsight I should have spent
more time then. Late afternoons and evenings were sparse,
but that allowed me to do "real" S&P on CW (rather than
C&P) allowing me to improve my CW a bit.

I live on a hillside with the peak to the south of me. HFTA
has told me that South America is tough for me -- and it
is.  Lots of SA heard, few contacted.  No EU.

Rig:     TS-590SG
Antenna: 5 el HB at 10m (33') above grade on a roof tower.
Log:     N3FJP's ARRL 10 Meter Contest Log Ver 5.9

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ