[3830] ARRL 10 PY2YU(@PY2EYE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY2YU(@PY2EYE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 00:33:52 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: PY2YU
Operator(s): PY2EYE PY2NDX PY2YU
Station: PY2EYE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG55xx
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   CW: 1188   119
  SSB:  504    97
-------------------
Total: 1692   216  Total Score = 1,243,296

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks all stations who called us.

Saturday better than sunday, but both days almost without Europe (no propagation
or no stations?!).

Nice competition with our ADXG brothers - PX2A - and others south american
stations. Stations located more south like PY3, CX and LU seems should
propagation opened early and closed later than us.

After some time without contests, these last 3 contests (WW SSB, WW CW and ARRL
10m), all on 10 meters, reserved me a good feeling that I still can be
competitive.

Rig: TS-590S
Amp: Alpha 91b - 1kW
Ant: 5 el. Yagi @ 13m up