[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 02:49:06 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Dec 18

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   0     0
   80:   7     3
   40:   8     4
   20:   1     1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 128

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed good on my rcvr in WA, but it sounded
like people were struggling everywhere else.
40m had lots of signals, but half couldn't hear me.
80 had even more signals, and two-thirds couldn't hear me...
Nice to work K6TD and copy WD6T. Maybe we can sustain some
west coast activity. I went to 160m in the last
minute and copied K6MR and N0KQ, but no QSO for me.
The best news, everything in this remote setup worked!

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

15m, 20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
80m: 4-square array
160m: 4-square array
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY and 2Tone