[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 03:07:58 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 18

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  10      8
   80:  22     18
   40:  15     10
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     38  Total Score = 1,862

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

After missing last week's amazing propagation, I was hoping for more of the same
this week. But not to be. Even 40 was tough. Thank goodness 80 and 160 played
well. Worked N3BB once and was one Q ahead, but I hit a couple of snags midway
and probably lost out in our head-to-head match.

Most likely I won't be on next week with all the Christmas stuff going on here.
Hope to see you guys in some of the weekend's other contests.

Merry Christmas to all and hope to catch you on New Year's night.

5 min: 9-10-6-8-8-8